Tour de Canada part deux

unkamonkey

Explorer
A friend called on his way back from Denver. His wife was driving as he had a few in him. I asked of the headlights were on as she drove us home one night without the headlights. She was the sober one. So the headlights were on but he had to say he wasn't sure about hers. I said that is probably why people are putting in all of those new LED head lights.
"Oh, that might brighten her up a bit".

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I have to agree with everyone that big headlights do improve vision...

I meen what else are you going to do when you need that little extra to look at...:Wow1:

chuppie

Observer
A friend called on his way back from Denver. His wife was driving as he had a few in him. I asked of the headlights were on as she drove us home one night without the headlights. She was the sober one. So the headlights were on but he had to say he wasn't sure about hers. I said that is probably why people are putting in all of those new LED head lights.
"Oh, that might brighten her up a bit".

We could add a new category for "Expedition Spouse/Partner Upgrades" I better avoid that section. My wife would suggest a lot more upgrades on me then I on her and rightly so.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
We could add a new category for "Expedition Spouse/Partner Upgrades" I better avoid that section. My wife would suggest a lot more upgrades on me then I on her and rightly so.

When you first open Pandoras box the possibilities are endless..:wings: But I do approve of nice headlights..:drool:

unkamonkey

Explorer
When you first open Pandoras box the possibilities are endless..:wings: But I do approve of nice headlights..:drool:

Yes, let's just say a prudent person would know to avoid some upgrade comments if the wife/partner can hear what is being said. Mike was talking to me on speaker mode and I am surprised she didn't make him walk home. They were still about 40 miles from here.

jeep670

Adventurer
You may need to use their service :)

6f195b3695808a48bab079262b309c21.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke