Tour de Canada part deux

aaen

Adventurer
Does that truck even fit down trails? It's a beast!! Guess you making your own with that thing!! All kidding aside cool rig

Regards

Steve

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Does that truck even fit down trails? It's a beast!! Guess you making your own with that thing!! All kidding aside cool rig

:wings:
Regards

Steve

Actually it does quite well Steve. I use the canopy to prune the trees at high speed!:wings:

aaen

Adventurer
Hmm, so you have a an attachment for trimming trees on the top as well. This I must see. ;)

Loving the thread. Makes me chuckle everytime I see it pop up on my phones screen.

Regards

Steve

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Actually I have been spending a lot of time lately just running over small trees and shrubs vidending Daz roadz!

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I recently went to a music festival called Shambhala....

Where I always meet some interesting people...:Wow1:

Pntyrmvr

Adventurer
The faint tattoo on her left cheek reads"Ho". Not much snow around for such Christmas cheer.

"Talk is cheap. Whiskey costs money."

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Here you can see what we are up to...

Now you see?

The stand...

getting er ready....

Lifting...

And the finished windmill...:Wow1:

unkamonkey

Explorer
Just a tale for you as you seem to find friends everywhere.

I was down in Cancun Mexico in 1998 with some friends.
We had a waiter (Carlos) who busted his *** to work the dining room and poolside. We were not supposed to tip him but we did. I always left a few bills in my room for the maids.

One morning at breakfast he told me that he wouldn't be there the next day as he was going with his family for a religious event at the bull fighting arena. OK, tell me about your family, a wife and 2 daughters.

Two days later he was working the dining room again so I asked him about how his day went.

He gave me a confused look, You remembered what I was doing yesterday? Thank you.

Not everybody is a stinking gringo.

Last edited:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Just a tale for you as you seem to find friends everywhere.

I was down in Cancun Mexico in 1998 with some friends.
We had a waiter (Carlos) who busted his *** to work the dining room and poolside. We were not supposed to tip him but we did. I always left a few bills in my room for the maids.

One morning at breakfast he told me that he wouldn't be there the next day as he was going with his family for a religious event at the bull fighting arena. OK, tell me about your family, a wife and 2 daughters.

Two days later he was working the dining room again so I asked him about how his day went.

He gave me a confused look, You remembered what I was doing yesterday? Thank you.

Not everybody is a stinking gringo.

Ha Ha that is too funny. He must have been an interesting person!:wings::Wow1::)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier