Our Vision for our Chaser

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
I love photoshop :wings:

Move the tent down to the trailer. Add another spare. Run matching OEM alloys on the trailer. Powder coat the trailer to match.

finaltrailerpk8.jpg

What do you guys think?

detailbarn

Adventurer
looks very good , I'm attempting the same thing with a military unit. it may look good to continue the two tone from the truck onto the trailer.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
detailbarn said:
looks very good , I'm attempting the same thing with a military unit. it may look good to continue the two tone from the truck onto the trailer.

Dont know if we can do that since the trailer is powder coated.... Mario? Martyn? Can you guys answer that?

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
That is looking SWEEETTTTTT! :26_34_3:

I think the most they could do with the powder coating is the body one color and the lid another. I'd keep it the way you have it on Photoshop.

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Looks sweet!! I'm starting to get trailer envy!! I need to get off this rock, so I can actually go far enough to need a trailer!!!!!

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Dave

You're a talented "Photoshop Fabricator". I can find out about powder coating the body two different colors, never done that before!

Having the lower portion of the box, below the flare out, linexed would also work.

My daughter has just been learning Photoshop and she presented me with her ideal Horizon Trailer, see attached picture. :)

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Powercoating can be masked, but it's usually expensive to have done. The special tape alone isn't cheap.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Martyn said:
Dave

You're a talented "Photoshop Fabricator". I can find out about powder coating the body two different colors, never done that before!

My daughter has just been learning Photoshop and she presented me with her ideal Horizon Trailer, see attached picture. :)

Martyn,

Ok, yeah let me know if they can.. that would be a nice bonus. Not like it's going to happen anytime soon anyways... so we have plenty of time to figure that out. My OEM wheels should be delivered today.

How old is your daughter? she did a good job! The pink scares me though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles