'06 Slee build

pcut

Adventurer
Posted on MUD and forgot to post here.
Flew to Golden, CO last week and picked up my new-to-me '06 100 series from Christo and gang. They did an unbelievable job!
Front blueberry bumper w/ Warn 9.5xps winch
Rear Slee bumper w/ tire carrier, ladder and jerry can holder
OME 2 1/2" lift heavy springs w/ comfort shocks
Slee diff drop
Metaltech sliders
Nitto Terra Grapplers
The quality of the fabrication of the components as well as their installation is as good or better than I expected- in other words "Perfect".
I was very nervous sending a truck I had never seen to a person I had never met at a shop I had never been to to do a ton of work. Christo, Amory and Ben were great in all aspects of this build. Their recommendations were spot on and considered my wants and needs and not just what they could sell me as an obvious and admitted neophyte. In fact, they talked me out of installing their new adjustable shocks given my mechanical aptitude ( or lack thereof!) and "arrive and drive" attitude.
Kudos to all the people at Slee. This is my unqualified endorsement of the whole gang, their products and work.:bowdown:

Attachments

• DSCN1174[1].jpg
    DSCN1174[1].jpg
    529 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN1176[2].jpg
    DSCN1176[2].jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN1177[1].jpg
    DSCN1177[1].jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 43

bigwapitijohnny

Adventurer
That is a dandy build! Turn Key as well...Congratulations. There is something to be said in getting it all done at once...

Congratulations again!

Regards,

BWJ

blakeape

Adventurer
Nice job, looks like a well thought out, practical and tasteful build. Get us some shots of it out in the dirt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles