Ursa Minor Pop-Top Jeep JK

drapnea

How are you guys mounting up the awnings on the J30? I was about to pull the trigger on an ARB 2000 but want to make sure I can easily take off the awning between road trips. the JK is my daily driver afterall.

drapnea

Pictures would be helpful. I think I saw a fabbed up tube interface with pins for something like this at one point, but cannot remember if it was in one of the past 129 pages or another thread...

There are indentions on the sides that I mounted my Eeziawn manta to. Pictures are worth a thousand words...
8d42f0509288343a3a86b4e2f133118a.jpg

1953f78e7266fca546ffdbe0244b7c9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Presto88

Adventurer
I guess I should post something here. Installed my J30 on Saturday. Took me and a friend about 5 hours to uncrate it, mount it on the Jeep (we had a couple of other guys come over to help with the lifting), and then tear the crate down to just a nice stack of lumber. Not bad at all.

Holiday weekend coming up. Wonder what I'll be doing....

20160625_173057.jpg

Ursa Minor

Ursa Minor PDX shop

A heads up for all following along on this thread, Ursa Minor Vehicles is opening a second location in Portland, OR. We will be doing installations as well as offering camper service, outfitting and accessories. If you are thinking about a J30 you can choose installation at either location, San Diego or Portland, or we still ship just about anywhere.

We are shipping tools and parts up now, and our open house is on Sat July 23 - thread here: Ursa Minor Open House - PDX

I guess I should post something here. Installed my J30 on Saturday.
#173 looks great, hope you get out camping this weekend - we will be!

Cheers,
John

rubicon91

Explorer
A heads up for all following along on this thread, Ursa Minor Vehicles is opening a second location in Portland, OR. We will be doing installations as well as offering camper service, outfitting and accessories. If you are thinking about a J30 you can choose installation at either location, San Diego or Portland, or we still ship just about anywhere.

We are shipping tools and parts up now, and our open house is on Sat July 23 - thread here: Ursa Minor Open House - PDX

#173 looks great, hope you get out camping this weekend - we will be!

Cheers,
John

East coast John East Coast of the US for a location. One of the main setbacks for me not ordering one to date and getting rid of my trailer. Anyways love the J30 and all the Jeeps out using them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior