New/old trailer build 1966 Apache Raven tent trailer

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
TOO COOL! Those steam rollers look huge!
This trailer is really looking awesome.

Last edited:

Funrover

Expedition Leader
That is a great looking trailer! This is gonna be a great build when done! I really like what you have done.

Expedition Essentials

Approved Vendor : Expedition Essentials
Thanks guys i really like how this thing is looking so far: not having the urge to scrap it and start over yet :) not much else to report other than I cleaned out all the old wiring and plumbing over the weekend, got some more of the body work done and drilled the frame for nutserts. Need bags and metal for the slider bars and fenders now: hopefully my orders come in soon.

chardur

Great minds think alike!

I did a similar build with an Apache Eagle (Raven with clam shells on top). I dont have any of the fabrication skills you have and I just put the Eagle body on an M416 frame. You are going to love it when its done, the size is perfect for our jeeps. I look forward to seeing you finish this build!

2012-09-05

2012-09-05

2012-09-05

Expedition Essentials

Been a while since my last update; Damn work keeps getting in the way of progress:mad:

Got the side rails and outer fender structure done and a start on the support for the top. Still need to pick up bags and shocks.

Slow progress; I know!

aframe26.jpg
aframe25.jpg
aframe24.jpg
aframe23.jpg
aframe21.jpg
aframe20.jpg

Last edited:

Expedition Essentials

Yup; fenders will be flat!

I also scored some new toys for the garage that will help me form the fenders; now to find a way to get these heavy f/ers home:eek:

shear.JPG
brake.JPG
cabinte.jpg
press.JPG

Attachments

• shear.jpg
    shear.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 63

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member