Loooking for the owner of this roof rack

oldcoot

Does anyone remember a rack that on this forum probably a year ago ormore? It was purchased on Craigslist. The owner installed it on a red pre 1991 red with black accents Suburban. I believe he was a volunteer firefighter and was using it as a reponse vehicle as well.

I'd like to contact it's owner. I want to duplicate it and maybe get some dimensions.

I have a picture but can't seem to upload it to this post

Thanks for your help

oldcoot

So glad I could provide 78Bronco a moment of amusement. I posted a legitimate request, interesting response!

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
I also recall that thread, but not the user name.

oldcoot, have you looked around in the 'Home made roofracks' thread?

XJINTX

Explorer
Weird, I was just noteing that although not an "Olympic Powerhouse" Canada was doing OK. Now 78 Bronco jumps out and dismays me with his friendlieness.

Erik N

Adventurer
Hey OldCoot, If you indeed make a rack similar to that one, I might be interested in paying for another. You could build 2 almost as fast as building just 1. It would go on my '88 that lives in Norcal, same as you.

Attachments

• IMG_3889.jpg
    IMG_3889.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 10

78Bronco

Explorer
Weird, I was just noteing that although not an "Olympic Powerhouse" Canada was doing OK. Now 78 Bronco jumps out and dismays me with his friendlieness.

Please make note that Walgreen's offers "Sense of Humor" in Aisle 6. No one in Canada really cares how much hardware we bring back from the 5 multi-coler ring event. What we care about (not aboot) is the fact we are already the best which is why I am so good at being a ************.

If indeed that is the rack that old coot was looking for it looks very easy to construct.

Thanks goes out to the provider of the search terms that resulted in a find.

oldcoot

zukrider and hill,bill that's exactly the one I was looking for. Now i have a contact. Thank you very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke