Conqueror water caps pickup in Orlando

XJBANKER

Explorer
So I contacted some guys on the SA 4x4 Community Forum. One of the guys there said he could walk in and buy them and his son is flying to Orlando in October and thinking that they are small enough that he could bring them with him on his flight. Anyone in that area that could get them from him when he comes and then ship them out to everyone else? I am trying to get a price from him, but need an idea of how many of them we would need. I think that they are $11 a piece but will confirm before we start sending money his way. Please let me know ASAP so we can try to get on this one more time.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Steve:
I'll take one if it will fit the Commander ( I think they are all the same size )
Let mt know where to send money.
Thanks
D

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
I want two (and an extra) I do not know anyone in Orlando.... but someone must! This would be great!

XJBANKER

Explorer
Conqueror did not seem to like my complaint on the site there so they asked me to contact them to help, if not there is a guy that can go pick them up and ship them to me as well. So 3 for mtnbike28 1 for Dendy and 2 for me so far. I am trying to figure out the cost before I jump on them.

red_5

Adventurer
Good work XJ.

I'm on the wrong side of the country for pick-up but I'm in for two if this goes through.

XJBANKER

Explorer
For an update there are multiple guys willing to pick them up and ship to me here in the states and one flying to Orlando and one flying to Houston. I am working on getting a price for the caps and figuring out how we can pay them and if shipping would just be easier than dealing with meeting someone and having them change so many hands. So far we are looking at 8 caps total.

XJBANKER

Explorer
We are estimating getting 10 of them shipped to me would run $100. This is still tentative and could be a little more or less. For the struggle and the odd part I don't think that $10 each would be a bad deal. Is everyone ok with that?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
As stated in my PM, I'll bump my order to two to ease the burden, ... no reason not to have a back up ... for the back up!
D

Jim S

Observer
Hi Steve,
If it is not to late I would like to get two caps also. Thanks for doing the leg work for this.
Jim

XJBANKER

Explorer
Just in update I think they have 15 caps for us. I have spotty reception. I'm fishing in Alaska until the 21st but will continue to work on it as I can.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

XJBANKER

Explorer
This is still not final but it looks like 13 caps is what I will have to distribute to you guys. i will just start at the beginning of the thread and work my way down to get them out, I will keep you guys posted as this progresses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94