Max Coupler

Oscars54

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of Chris Ulloa, the inventor of the Max Coupler?

I have questions and I want answers before placing an order for 25+ . I tried contacting him at www.cuamoco.com but the site doesn’t exist.
I tried his phone at 760-985-5502 but it is a wrong number.
Fax number? 760-513-9857 is disconnected.
I email sierra4x4trailers but they don’t respond.

I sure would appreciate hearing from those in the know! Sent me a private message if you must. Thanks in advance.

Oscars54

Hey great, and thanks for the offer elcyote. But I'm really looking at wholesale pricing here as an ome. Looking at 25+ for starters.

If you are truely interested in helping me, please help by sending me a PM for the contact info for the Max Coupler mfg, otherwise I will get help from other forum members that are willing to share the info.

Take it from me, the manufacturer of the Max Coupler would say..............Tell everyone about the MAX!

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hey great, and thanks for the offer elcyote. But I'm really looking at wholesale pricing here as an ome. Looking at 25+ for starters.

If you are truely interested in helping me, please help by sending me a PM for the contact info for the Max Coupler mfg, otherwise I will get help from other forum members that are willing to share the info.

Take it from me, the manufacturer of the Max Coupler would say..............Tell everyone about the MAX!

All the information you require has been provided by forum members in this thread.

You have the offer of help from AT, and Kilby's contact link. Do you need more information?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior