Need a new duffle

Sempertoy

Explorer
I am in search of a new duffle bag, cat ruined my old one. I need it to be big enough to pack clothes for 3-6 days. Also, I am not looking to spend an arm and a leg for a bag, but would like something sturdy. Let me know what you guys are using!

Cee-Jay

Sasquatch
I am not looking to spend an arm and a leg for a bag, but would like something sturdy. Let me know what you guys are using!

I've had pretty good luck with Camp Inn bags. In my experience they are simple, no-frills bags that are surprisingly sturdy given the price. REI also offers some decent low cost options and I’ve picked up several on super sale over the years.

I've also purchased a LOT of cheap bags over the years that were complete pieces of junk, so my advice is to purchase from a retail store so that you can investigate the quality or purchase from a mail-order place with a top-notch return policy.

Corey: Those BAD bags look very nice and I've heard good things about them from multiple sources.

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
There can be only one....and if you remember that your old !

TNF - we have 7 in various sizes its our first choice for flying and travelling- almost water proof- well made tough and light

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94