For sale Custom off-road expo trailer w/hannibal RTT $3500 Boise Idaho

wingysataday

Adventurer
DSCN0782.jpg
DSCN0783.jpgDSCN0784.jpgDSCN0785.jpgDSCN0794.jpgDSCN0915.jpgDSCN0921.jpgDSCN0992.jpgDSCN1021.jpg

4X6
Single tube tongue that runs through to back with receiver on back,
3500lb ez lube axle,
6 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern fits toyota and some others,
alum treadplate sides,
1/2 stained plywood floor,
Tailgate that drops down straight out,
14 gauge steel reinforced jeep style fenders,
44" wide inside X 68" length inside
35X12.50R20 Nitto Mud Grappler's with multi-bolt pattern lugs
custom utility side box for battery or solar set up.
1500 Lb. Capacity Dual Wheel Swing-Back Trailer Jack
Custom springs built by Boise spring works to handle the most extreme off road situations.
2" ball because the max coupler is awesome but I have never had this come off or even close.
Rear utility backup light.
LED brake, turnsignals, and running lights.
7 way RV blade light hook-up.
Hannibal Roof top tent sleeps 2 easily with plenty of room. It's the older style Hannibal not the new Jumbo model(See pics) Tent is in perfect shape, has always been cleaned out and vacuumed, foam is in good shape, no weird smells or funkiness, no rips or tears, has a rain fly that has been used once. The traveling cover is weathered and could be replaced in the future. It has the adjustable ladder to the ground and the bumper mount ladder included.
Yakima Rack with 78" cross members and gutter towers.
This trailer is used and has a few scratches here and there and not perfect. It needs nothing and I will continue to use it until someone buys it. I love this trailer and we use it quite a bit. I am selling because of a baby on the way and we will be looking for a regular ol' tent trailer later on.
Feel free to e-mail me with questions or concerns.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier