Truck has 120K miles but the motor was completely rebuilt at 110k. Body is in good shape but had one rock scrape on passengers side. It has been a great truck and has got me there and back every time. Let me know if you would like more pictures.
• 5 new BFG 33" All Terrains
• Steel NATO wheels
• 4:11.1 gears with all new bearings in axles.
• High Country bumpers front and back
• Front and read diff skid plates
• Heavy duty tie rod and drag links.
• Front and rear pinion skid plates
• Colombia Overland fuel tank skid
• Rocker sliders
• New fuel pump
• Rovertym front and rear control arms
• Front and rear spring cones, huge articulation
• Rovers North 2" springs
• ProComp 9000 shocks
• Stainless braded break lines
• Defender steering stabilizer
• Warn 8274 winch, w 5 shackles
• Swing out spare with two 5 gallon Jerry cans and high lift jack
• Two 5 gallon Jerry cans mounted inside truck for water
• New rebuild 3.9 rover motor with better cam, all new valves and springs, timing set, distributor, coil, ARP cylinder studs, water pump, PS pump, alt, belts and hoses
• Toddco headers and full custom exhaust tucked high for clearance
• Full expedition style roof rack with axe and shovel mount with 4 PIA driving lights
• Full set of polly bushings
• Tom Woods drive shafts
• Extra front and rear complete axle assembly's, spare trans, spare transfer case
• What it needs: heater core started leaking so it is bypassed. Headliner is sagging.
Call or text 623-332-9372