East to West, MLO's Utah Adventure - 2012

Main Line Overland

Supporting Sponsor
Hi All,

I figured I would start-up the trip log as Main Line Overland's East to West adventure is partially underway. Due to shop coverage issues and other's work schedules we decided to head out in two waves. Peter is driving the first vehicle out, his 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser, which has been thoroughly kitted out for the trip, his build thread can be found here on ExPo. Peter left early this morning with two of his buddies, John, and Steve who will be partaking in the adventure and helping to document it as well. Peter will be updating the thread as he goes with his leg of the trip and I will follow with mine when my wife Kristen and I leave later this week in our 2009 Jeep JK (Build thread also found here).

The Vehicles:

63dbe2a5b26f02cb13bff86565b06692.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

Peter ‘s group is going as far west as Zion National Park, and they will then backtrack to me us in Glen Canyon where the next leg of our trip will begin. We both plan on doing as much backcountry camping as possible along the way, and there are some great trails we plan on hitting.

A lot of time went into planning this trip, and preparing the vehicles for the type of adventure we wanted to have. So stay tuned, more to come……

Last edited:

Main Line Overland

Supporting Sponsor
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344977907.377394.jpg
We are currently on dead flat I70 West in Illinois....111 miles out from St. Louis.

We can't wait to see some more exciting
terrain!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne