2012 Land Rover National Rally

kd_walmsley

Observer
I am hoping to camp at the first campground up Kane Creek Rd. if that doesn't work out I'll head up to sand flats.

Never stayed in the canyon, so thought I would give that a try.

Kane Creek sounds like a great idea. It would certainly make it easier to get into town for the trail line up. PM sent.

KaneCreek.jpg

kd_walmsley

Observer
So far we have Charlie (cdavis3361), Sonja, and myself. If others are interested, I will look into a group campsite. The per camper fee might be a little higher, but we would have a larger area and the security of a confirmed reservation. I could bring a large sun shade for a lounge area. Please post if you are interested.

Abel Villesca

Explorer
The Rally is right around the corner! I'm looking forward to it and to meeting you all. I'll be in a white Defender 90 ST with NM National Guard plates. Say hello if you spot me.

I'm staying at the OK RV park in one of the "cabins".

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
I will be there representing Rovers North, I hope to see many of you there!

Sent from my iPhone

cdavis3361

Observer
Well, life threw me a curve ball that required some serious reflection time. I will not be headed out to the rally.

I'm going on walkabout.

Need to reevaluate plans for the future

Have a great time folks

Charlie

Abel Villesca

Explorer
Sorry to hear that Charlie. I've been there before. Life curve balls caused me to take a hiatus from club events for several years. Hope to see you next time around!

spikemd

Explorer
Wish I could make it. Moab is one of my favorite areas of the country. We were there last Oct for 4 days. Enjoy the trails. Epic country. Wanna see pics.

Roverx

Observer
Hey Chris,

Hope you have a fun, safe and uneventful trip;) I look forward to seeing the pictures when you get back. I'm off to replace the lift pump in the disco. Should of got the good one in the first place:mad:

Cheers
Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94