The Grey

BlueGerbil

C´est le gerbil plus bleu
Costs are no secret...

The remote switch is EUR 165,- (part number NABS7700)
The dual USB port is EUR 29,- (part number NABS1016)
Both prices include German VAT. Don´t know about your legal status, but perhaps you don´t have to pay that 19%.
And I can make it 155,- and 25,- (incl. VAT again, perhaps -19%) - for anyone here of course - just shoot me a mail at jl@nakatanenga.de with your shipping adress and the girls from the office will send you a Paypal payment request. We stock both parts.

Regarding shipping them back - if you consider the prices for shipping them back scary then wait what you´ll get for a modified XJ when you sell it. Technically, it´s a shame. Same when you have your insurance pay for your rig - my insurance payed for my totalled blue XJ - I could almost afford the suspension of the new rig for what they paid for the whole rig :-/

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Thanks...
I can grab a VAT form and use this as an excuse to come visit the shop soon I hope. :)
The Military will only ship one of my vehicles back "free" and that will be my Scrambler, no doubts. I'm going to inquire if they will ship a second and the costs of them doing it instead of the company I found in Rotterdamn. I'd love to bring my Black XJ back since it is in such good condition but I will weigh the costs first. My white 91 4x4 will definitely be getting sold here but for now it is something for me to just tinker on to pass the time. :) I know I'll never get the $$ out of it that I will likely sink into it but most of it has been my own labor/time which is always a wash anyway. But if I can return it to good condition, repair the rust issues, and fabricate instead of buying stuff... at least I'll learn and have fun while I'm at it. :)
Can you give me a street address I can plug into my GPS to find your shop? And hours of operation would help too. Thanks a bunch!

BlueGerbil

Yeah, I did some, but they aren´t online yet...

11391606ut.jpg

11391607yc.jpg

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
That lighting looks worth more than the rest of the rig!

....and? hahahaha! Not like that's a big deal even if it were true. :)
I'm gonna have to wait a payday or two before I can come get stuff from you guys Jan. Seems some Trucklite LEDs have found their way towards me for my Scrambler. :)

Caoboy

Adventurer
LOL I meant money wise, all those LED lights have to be a few thousand alone :D

I wish I could drop much for those headlights...they are nice, but WAY expensive.

BlueGerbil

Removable license plate carrier with (e-marked, really!) J.W.Speaker license plate lights and the red Vision-X Solstice as a brake light.

269772_10151088284986489_44539092_n.jpg

BlueGerbil

Some more electrical work where the rear seats used to be. That includes a 220V charger, some components from BlueSea Systems for power distribution and a Hawker Odyssey PC1700 battery.

254943_10151112723001489_1783713706_n.jpg

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
"The Grey - an XJ, built for the most extreme conditions of european mall parking lots"

....and enough lights so the little MiniC cockroaches don't hide under the jeep... ;)

BlueGerbil

when is the next Allrad expo in Bad Kissingen?

May, 30th - June, 2nd 2013
If some of you guys from the US or the military forces here in Europe want to visit the 2013 fair, I´ll gladly get like 20-30 tickets through the 4x4 shop I work for. Just let me know in April...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior