What should I ask for my Conquerer?

Bullsnake

Adventurer
Good morning all!

I purchased Dendy's Conquerer Conquest a little over a year ago, and the boys and I have really enjoyed it over the past year! Unfortunately the growing family and my son's motocross racing are calling for something a little bigger, so begrudgingly I am going to offer up the trailer for sale. I would like to move it before winter, as it is always been stored inside and I need the room this winter, so a quick sale would be great! I will list it up in the for sale section, but as I don't have any idea where to start with this I thought I would throw it out here and see what the general consensus is.

Thanks for the help!
Dave

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Dave:
Call me. I have some folks I can shoot it out to before you list it if we can come up with some pricing structure for it.
Dendy

Bullsnake

Adventurer
Dendy-

Thanks for the quick reply! The trailer has been EPIC, but my oldest really has gotten into motocross racing so we are going a bit bigger. I will shoot you a line as soon as I get back in front of a real computer this afternoon - I'd love to see this go to a good home!

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Trail- I sold this trailer for BullSnake. Could have sold 6 of them, if I had them. Wow the response for these is incredible.
Sorry- I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for you.
D

trail

thanks Dendy. they seem to be a hot item. call me if you catch wind of one or something similar. 214.244.7337.
i have been checking online when i can over the last couple of months but i spend alot of time in the woods so i cannot always stay current on the postings.

jabe1234

Conqueror base camp

Have you sold your Conquerer yet?
Ive been looking for one.

I have a fully loaded Conqueror base camp for sale. It comes with everything you seen on the website. Pressure water, power , two tents, canopy and extremely capable trailer. If you have interest, send an email.
Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles