Bertha's Bedroom

WAND3R3R

Adventurer
I have been a fan of Truck Campers since 2008 when I bought Bertha the Bigfoot Truck Camper! She has been a lot of fun and home for the last few years! After two trips to California in the last 14 months, I recently decided to build a roof for the old girl and let her relax on the farm for a few months!

berthasbedroom1.jpg

www.apocketfullofwanderlust.com

WAND3R3R

Adventurer
Hadley, The Camper will only be under the roof in the Summer, as I will Winter in warmer locations. Not often do we get any snow to stay on the ground more than a day in my part of Ky. But now having said that we will probably have record snowfall this Winter! LOL

WAND3R3R

Adventurer
berthasbedroom2013b.jpg

berthasbedroom2013a.jpg

I recently finished the camper shade structure, I hope that this year with the roof over the camper, the temps inside will be cooler than last Summer.
-AK

WAND3R3R

Adventurer
CLynn85, I know many places have strict zoning, where I am as long as there are no complete walls no permit needed. It helps that it's on a 20 acre piece of property that no one can see from a public road.
-AK

stickynicky

I love my BF and am envious of your new shelter. Nice work on that and would you mind sharing any upgrades you did to the camper?

WAND3R3R

Adventurer
Stickynicky, I will post some of the upgrades I have done to my Camper soon! Glad you like your Bigfoot Camper, they are great!
-AK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste