Thread: Any built up Sequoia's?

Default Any built up Sequoia's?

Cant seem to find much info regarding a Sequoia being built up. Anyone build one or have pictures of built ones?
    2005 Dodge 3500 ctd g56... slightly modified
    1989 GMC suburban v2500 soon to be highly modified
    2008 Chevy Suburban z71
    4 kids-- highly modified

I know of 1 on this site. I prefer the 1st gens myself.
    2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser with a few accessories

There is one that had a SAS and built up, a few like mine with a mild lift and larger tires.
    Scott
    2014 JKU

Bill Burke has one! He talked about it in one of the Toyota 4WD magazines....
    1983 Toyota 4WD Longbed 5 Speed

2003 Sequoia Limited 4wd

Life's a bore, I'm going pig hunting...

Quote Originally Posted by jp0863 View Post
    Cant seem to find much info regarding a Sequoia being built up. Anyone build one or have pictures of built ones?

Not necessarily in expo rig configuration but here's the beginning of mine. Next up will be air bags for the rear, underbody protection and rock rails. It's done great so far. The aftermarket support is limited and without sharing similar parts to the Tundra you'd be hard pressed to find anything.

Here's mine;

We have an '04 Sequoia. I looked into buying a smaller vehicle for my wife, and taking the '04 to 'ExPo' it out. In my research, I found that it shared components (drive train and platform) with the 4runner at the time. I felt uneasy stressing those components with a vehicle that big by lifting, armoring, and bigger tires...Thus, I went big and bought a Tundra instead...Wife still loves her Sequoia and I love my Tundra = balance in the Force...

Curious to see if you can find anything...

Good luck!

Regards,

BWJ
    2011 Tundra 5.7L V8 / TRD CAI / Hypertech / Bamuffler / Toytec / OME leafs / 295s / TRD alloys / SnugTOP / Baja Rack / Atomic sliders / IBS - Diehards / EXO front and rear bumper / Rigid D2s (2x) / 40" + 30" LED light bar / Warn VR 10,000 / Masterpull / ARB twin air compressor / ...IT'S FINISHED...
    2010 Outlander Sherpa II with OZtent RV-5 (Master suite...)