what happened to Sierra4x4 trailer tread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvbeggs

Adventurer
Sierra 4x4 thread, gone?!

:lurk:

Hopefully the mods aren't protecting vendor's business practices at the expense of its community members. I can't imagine this IS the case. I appreciate ALL the information and experiences shared in this community....not just the sugar coated, self promoting type.

D

Deleted member 13060

I don't know if it applies to this forum but on some if you're the original poster and you delete your first post in the thread the whole thing gets deleted. So maybe, and I stress maybe, Chris deleted the first post and there went the rest of it. If that didn't happen, one would have to assume the mods did it.....

Since I'm in the market for a trailer and Chris is on the list (yes, I'm having 2nd thoughts on that) I was interested in how this turned out. Now there's no way of knowing.

YMMV RON

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
as a moderator I would like to say that Sierra 4x4 deleted the thread as they were the ones that started it.
We had a poll a ways back where the community choose to make it so that the OP of a thread could delete the entire thing.
personally I wish a person could only delete their post not a thread but I am a mod and bow to the whims & wishes of the community and mngmnt...and I volunteer to put up with all this assumption that we as mods are messing with things.

If any of you would like to start a new poll to see if the community wants to change our current practices please go for it.

gordinho80

Adventurer
Wow... what a cop out! I'm sorry for those who have been burned by Sierra 4x4. I know for a fact that I will NEVER do business with them.

nickmimi

Adventurer
I am getting concerned at this point. We have been waiting patiently for our trailer to be completed and delivered. We have given him the benefit of doubt and support, up until this point. We were told 8-10 weeks and now it is coming up on 5 months. I have not been able to get in touch with Chris for the last week and a half. I have left voice messages daily and sent an email. Now he is deleting threads in the forum. Not good.

Chris, please respond to your customers who are reaching out to you.

Calilove1

Jeep & Camping Enthusiast
I'm one of those waiting in the wings and paid in full for a trailer. My original delivery date was set for the end of March. Well here we are in the end of August and I too am waiting and not getting any return calls or emails.

I met Chris face to face back in July and he is a nice guy but even while standing in front of him he said no more than 2 weeks and since I had driven 9hrs each way to deliver items he needed to complete my trailer he would deliver it to me when it was done. Nothing yet!

I deleted it......

I am a family man and am working HARD to Finish all the trailers.

The thread was nothing but pick on Sierra 4x4 Trailers, due to we build a great product and are stupid behind on build....WE KNOW THIS....

All these pick on us threads do is slow work down due to the stress of the thread sitting on my shoulders, and truly feeling bad about the back log issue, which is almost over.

Here is the deal I want to get these trailers done and NEVER be back logged again. I am the only bread winner for my Family three kids: 1 yrs old, 4 yrs and 10 yrs, and my wonderful wife who stays at home to raise our kids.

So if you want to pick on me and my family, think of it this way, your hurting a small business and the wonderful HARD working Loving Family that helps out in the shop all the time!!!!!!! This is the American dream, and you guys sure do like to destroy family's with dreams that work 100% harder then most and want to make something of themselves with the a product they love. This back log issue is not a joke, and we are working!!!!!

Thank You.

466200_2957273573586_1299790132_o.jpg

nickmimi

Adventurer
Chris,

The only comment I have made in the past in any of the threads was supportive. I was becoming concerned after not hearing from you and not being able to reach you by phone or email for the last 2 weeks. Then the thread was deleted. Most people know you build a great trailer. It is the lack of communication that is bothering most of your customers, me included. It does not take long to send an email letting the buyer know the status of their build especially if there is going to be a delay.

I would still appreciate a call back so we can discuss the status on my trailer. Thank you.

Last edited:

Woods

Explorer
That's pathetic!

I deleted it......

The thread was nothing but pick on Sierra 4x4 Trailers, due to we build a great product and are stupid behind on build....WE KNOW THIS....

All these pick on us threads do is slow work down due to the stress of the thread sitting on my shoulders, and truly feeling bad about the back log issue, which is almost over.

Here is the deal I want to get these trailers done and NEVER be back logged again. I am the only bread winner for my Family three kids: 1 yrs old, 4 yrs and 10 yrs, and my wonderful wife who stays at home to raise our kids.

So if you want to pick on me and my family, think of it this way, your hurting a small business and the wonderful HARD working Loving Family that helps out in the shop all the time!!!!!!! This is the American dream, and you guys sure do like to destroy family's with dreams that work 100% harder then most and want to make something of themselves with the a product they love. This back log issue is not a joke, and we are working!!!!!

Thank You.

View attachment 118374

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader
I deleted it......

Thank You.

View attachment 118374

Just a suggestion. Instead of wasting your time and energy on things like this that will obviously aggravate your customers who have also worked hard for their money that you now have perhaps that time and energy would be better spent on finishing some product. Get it to them and maybe get a little good will back. Doesn't sound like they want answers, just what they've already paid you for.

It's not their fault so stop blaming the customer. They haven't destroyed anything man, look inward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles