My thoughts on a lame forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBslider001

Diesel Head
And my theory has been proven....that human nature responds mostly to trouble, drama, and that which only benefits themselves. Thanks for helping me on my project guys! You've been punked. And I am crying with my thin skin.... :D:D:D

Rot Box

Explorer
^ Dang I knew it was a trap all along! I figured something was fishy when some random guy makes a thread about nothing then gets all bent out of shape and 7 hours later (you know he was stewing over it at least 4 hours later) for not getting enough attention in the thread about nothing--all the while during the afternoon on a week day.

I'm so glad I didn't fall into that trap last night when I was going to say don't let the door hit you on the way out.

fowldarr

Explorer
Interesting theory, however what you really proved was that the members of this forum were not sad to see you go when you started causing trouble and drama, and showed us that you were only worried about your thread and the responses it received. they chimed in their farewells, and that is that. As far as forums go, this one seems to be one of the more reasonable down to earth forums available. The people who cause trouble, and drama, and are only out for themselves don't last long.

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
And my theory has been proven....that human nature responds mostly to trouble, drama, and that which only benefits themselves. Thanks for helping me on my project guys! You've been punked. And I am crying with my thin skin.... :D:D:D

Nuh-unh... you've been punked - you actually think we care...

grimbo

Explorer
God no then there will a couple of threads asking where it went and 25 posts decrying the lack of freedom of speech and various conspiracies

You think that is bad, let me tell you what happened to me: I changed my oil AND balanced my tires and no one recognized me either! It is all about immediate recognition/gratification of my narcissistic personality traits. Where is a little validation (and the crying smiley :( :mad: ) when I need it?

draganof

Observer
Come on now Guys at 12 years old at least he's not parked in front of his Parents Computer making like an Adult Troll..............oh, my bad.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Sorry to hear that you are not happy with this forum BB slider. I have only met happy and courteous people here. Not everyone logs on every day so maybe that is why you had no response to your post. I use self cutting screws and also change my fluids. Whats lame about that? Keeps my rig Rockin. Anyways, I hope you find a forum you like better then this one. I have only good things to say. Everyone is entitled to their own oppinion, no matter what it is. Good luck in your forum hunt....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz