M101 3/4 Ton Expedition Trailer Build

Took the trailer camping this weekend, my Cherokee is not ready to carry the trailer yet so we used my brothers truck to tow it. It pulled great even with a strong wind blowing across the road. Seemed to work okay. There are a few things I want to change, such as the rear support legs. I'm thinking about moving them to a cross pattern on the rear vrs the current way. They worked great just had to level them out with 2x4's.

Definitly packed to much stuff for a overnight trip. Plan on cutting a few things from the list.

It was in the low 40's that night, does having a RTT keep your warmer durning those cold nights? For years I have been trying to think of a way to heat a tent with out it having a flame or a hot surface, but to date not luck.

Well here are a few pictures from the trip. Most likely the last trip for the year, sad to say.

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg007.jpg013.jpg

Finally bought the harbor freight tongue box for my trailer. I need so examples of battery setups if any one has some. Also have not had any luck finding a axle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles