My 1989 Blazer

jay81rd

blazer 2.JPGbLAZER1.JPG

Nothing special, 33's, 2" springs and blocks in rear, con ferr roof rack that leaks right now, broken rear window as of yesterday(new one goes in tomorrow) 5.7, 700r,4.10's . Pretty much daily driver. Sold it one time and bought it back 2 years later.

Last edited:

jay81rd

Just trying to replace things little by little. Need new ac compressor and radiator. Not to much to explore in SC but would love to take a ride out west one day.

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
Great looking truck. Very clean. I hope you get a chance to dirty it up a little. Pretty cool that you were able to get the same rig back.

bob91yj

Resident **************
Nice truck for sure. I just have to ask though, does it really look the same five years later or is the date on the pics wrong?

jay81rd

When I sold it, I told the guy to let me know if he ever wanted to get rid of it. He called me and said he wanted a truck so I went and got it back. It really does look the same except the tires and wheels need some help. The wheels are starting to look pretty rough and I'd really like to get some new ones. Thought about black wheels but don't know how that would look.

Thanks for the compliments!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles