Wife thinks I should build more of these?

sixbennetts

Adventurer
Tough wound, but man, is THAT gonna be one pretty scar! You can now walk into the roughest biker bars in the country wearing a pink shirt and still get a beer.

bluejeep

just a guy
I met a guy over the weekend that was/is a mechanical engineer, wanted to do something else, a little more artistic. I now makes boots, $1200 base price, I'm talking nice boots. He had a passion, went for it, and is on his way.

I say 'go for it'.

mikesboots.com

KK6OUD

Great thread, good lookin trailer, bad looking arm & leg. That trip looks awesome, I will be in Baja for the 1K during that time, or I would be interested in dragging my 8 & 6 yr old boys along. Next time for sure. Good luck finding the balance between want and need, it seems to be a life long struggle for me.

05ruby

Great thread, good lookin trailer, bad looking arm & leg. That trip looks awesome, I will be in Baja for the 1K during that time, or I would be interested in dragging my 8 & 6 yr old boys along. Next time for sure. Good luck finding the balance between want and need, it seems to be a life long struggle for me.

Cool. We do a trip at least once a month. We rent a place in Blythe for a playhouse/storage so we play alot between cat city and there in the winter. Goodluck at the 1000. I played gasman for best in the desert ironman class champ for the last 2 years.

Last edited:

05ruby

Was thinking about doing some work and take more pic's of trailer this weekend. Then I managed to rip staples out of leg today. I will take more pic's though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles