Wife thinks I should build more of these?

Toyotero

Explorer
That's definitely a great looking trailer.

The question is, how much would you have to charge for one to make it worth your while?
Consider all materials, time, and opportunity cost of not doing something else.

kraqus

Norcalwood
Yep....there is always room for competition.
Trailer looks Solid.......I like it.
I would run that center beam all the way to the back, ending as a Hitch.

Benny

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Just make sure supply and manpower can keep up with demand. Oh, and don't charge more for different lug patterns, axles pretty much cost the same no matter which hubs you order them with.

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Price? Looks good to me. Ability to customize or 1 type?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05ruby

Thanks guys! Price not sure of yet. Cost for me was about $1500 in materials. For sure would be built to suit needs. As for lug patterns , would not charge. Mama has been bugging me about it and , just wanted some replies.

sfsmedic

Adventurer
As a business venture you've got to make it worth your while and not overprice at the same time. Don't be shy to say there is a backlog and your 5th in line to a customer (to many businesses fail for that reason alone). And the hardest part is a product people want. Looks like you've got that part down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aspen Trails Trailers

Supporting Sponsor
Great looking trailer, very strong for sure.

Be leary of taking these guys to seriously. There are not that many buyers out there. A lot of talkers and opinion givers, but stepping up to the counter and dropping the money, not so much. Most on this site build their own. Don't quit your day job yet.

Bob

www.aspenXtrails.com

Home of the strongest and most trail
worthy Off Road Tear Drop made.

Septu

Explorer
Great looking trailer, very strong for sure.

Be leary of taking these guys to seriously. There are not that many buyers out there. A lot of talkers and opinion givers, but stepping up to the counter and dropping the money, not so much. Most on this site build their own. Don't quit your day job yet.

Bob

www.aspenXtrails.com

Home of the strongest and most trail
worthy Off Road Tear Drop made.

So very true. Big difference between someone (myself included) looking at something going... yes I'd buy that if it was under X price, and actually having the free cash to place the order.

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
I really like the nerf bar system. Functional, strong and most important, looks good!

-Josh

05ruby

Been thinking I would only build one at atime and leave there room for options. Seen the other threads here about delays and lack of customer service! As for my day job, I live in California and, need 3 jobs to survive:yikes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior