'93 NAS110 Defender

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
This is the ad copy from Ebay:

I have already liquidated the majority of my Land Rovers, and this one is near the last. I have three major surgeries in the next nine months, and am not going to be able to continue to care for this truck. It was previously female owned for 6 years, and she had the automatic conversion done using all the correct Land Rover bits- even the correct unobtainium center console!! She had bought the truck from Copley Motor Cars.
The truck did have some corrosion issues when I took ownership, but I had the sills cut out and replaced using correct LR replacements. The rear doors were recently replaced, and the bulkhead has had all the corrosion cut out and replaced with steel. The frame is solid and has no rust issues. Maintenance is current, but she is due for routine oil cooler line replacement- nothing to be ignored on these trucks!!
The interior is in great condition, and ALL SEATS have Melville and Moon canvas seat covers- considered the best in the land Rover community!! Rubber mats through out, all LR of course. The headliner is about a 5-6/10 and could use replacement in the near future, but is not horrible nor an eye sore. She also comes with keys, original Owners Manual, and correct original tool kit. If you are unfamiliar with my trucks, please take a look at the sold section on theroverbarn.
All told, this is a great example of a Defender to be enjoyed and held on to. All known issues have been addressed, and done correctly, and is ready for another 20 years of enjoyment. She runs and drives quite nicely. Also, please note if you are expecting a modern Escalade type experience- this IS NOT the vehicle for you!!

149k miles
$44.5k Expo price
pics to follow...

Last edited:

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Pics as promised:

Attachments

• DSC_0027.JPG
    DSC_0027.JPG
    420.9 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_0024.JPG