SOLD: Honda Super Quiet 1,000 Watt Generator

OzX

Adventurer
Honda Super Quiet 1,000 Watt Generator

Known Problems: Superficial marring in a couple places

Really nice small, quiet unit for camping, or be prepared for a disaster with enough electricity to run your home's fridegerator. Will run for 6 hours on a gallon of fuel (in econo mode).

I've only used it 4 times to power a DLP projector, DVD player and speakers playing movies out in the desert.

Quality, Portable Power in a Lightweight Package
Lightweight generator is packed with features to keep you up and running
Inverter technology delivers clean power for operating computers and other sensitive equipment. Honda's 4-stroke overhead valve engine delivers unparalleled torque and fuel efficiency

Honda's Super Quiet 1,000 Watt Generator is packed with features, including EcoThrottle, Oil Alert, and circuit breakers. When you need a dependable generator, you can trust Honda. Replacement parts and accessories are available.

• Dependable units run on regular gasoline for clean and virtually smoke-free operation
  • EcoThrottle™ and load-dependent speed control governor automatically adjust engine speed to optimal level to maximize fuel efficiency
  • Meets EPA and CARB emission levels
  • Oil Alert® system shuts the engine down if oil is at an unsafe operating level
  • Equipped with circuit breakers for added protection
  • USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler
  • Parallel cables, item# 308-24759, available separately

Rated Watts: 900
Surge Watts: 1,000
AC/DC Output: 120/12V
Fuel Tank: 0.6 gal.
Displacement: 50 cc
Run Time @ Rated Load: 3.8 hrs.
Noise Level @ Rated Load: 59 dB
Weight: 32 lb. filled with fuel
Overall Dimensions: 17.7"L x 9.4"W x 15.0"H

MSRP $950
My Price: $700 OBO

And now the picts:
DSC_4708.jpg

DSC_4709.jpg

DSC_4709a.jpg

DSC_4710.jpg

DSC_4711.jpg

DSC_4712.jpg

DSC_4713.jpg

Pay Pal or CA$H; Local p/u preferred but will ship on your dime

No warranty is expressed or implied. All parts are sold "as is". That said, if you are unsatisfied please give me a chance to make it right if any unforeseen fault occurs on my side.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles