Snow Peak Cutting Board

cdavis3361

Observer
Just picked one of these up, thought it would be great for simple lunch trips around Colorado.

Build quality is great, knife is very light. I did have to sharpen it a bit.

I purchased the medium size, after seeing it on the ExPo front page. It is smaller than I thought it would be. Great for cheese & crackers, etc.

Large might be a better way to go for more of a dinner prep size.

Here is a pic for scale.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347388460.647802.jpg

I would still recommend it, I have no doubt I'll use it alot.

Ramjet

Explorer
The large will also fit into the IGT table as well. The Medium will not. Great product all around.

Hafwit

Adventurer
I have both sizes and use them regularly. The way the knife stores in the cutting board when it is folded is a great design feature typical of Snow Peak gear. I would love to see them come out with an even larger one with two or more knives such as a chef's knife and a paring knife combined.

Enjoy!
Greg

Ramjet

Explorer
I have both sizes and use them regularly. The way the knife stores in the cutting board when it is folded is a great design feature typical of Snow Peak gear. I would love to see them come out with an even larger one with two or more knives such as a chef's knife and a paring knife combined.

Enjoy!
Greg

I'll let Joey know. That's a great idea. They have the ability of doing that here in the US.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist

x2

Jay H

servicedriven.org
I also like mine. Clever design and well made. Functional. I full expect it to last a very long time. What move could I ask.

This thing would be the perfect gift to give some one, especially since you could engrave a message on the inside.

Honu

lost on the mainland
My simple white cutting board
Commercial one cut down also fits over my partner steel stove if I want or just drops in the igt
Not as fancy for sure :) but works for us
This pic slid back to show stove under

PS_IGT-7.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne