ARB Snorkel 1984-89 Toyota 4sale

Kevinj110

Observer
I have a Safari Snorkel forsale I have had this on my 1987 toyota 4runner for about 9 months and just dont need it. I paid $289 for it and would like toget around $200 so give me an offer if ya think that is too much. Can deliver if close or ship on your dime from Bloomington Indiana.
thanks
kevin

HPIM0879.jpg

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
...must....resist.....temptation to drill a hole in my fender.....:chowtime:

Someone buy this so I don't.....

-H-

Kevinj110

Observer
Its not that hard a thing to do trust me. I also have the factory cardboard piece that lines the holes and marks up.

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
....I've already got the hole saw from my FJ80....

Just don't need to spend more $$ on my winter beater truck.....

-H- :)

Kevinj110

Observer
I might be able to sweeten the deal for ya maybe make it 200 shipped for ya, or include some stainless brake lines for the front I just need this stuff gone.

Kevinj110

Observer
Come one someone buy this if ya think its too expensive shoot me an offer and we can work from there I need it gone.

Kevinj110

Observer
they are female female i bought them for a solid axle but I dont really see why they wouldnt work for both. In fact I think that they only changed when you get em for the taco

Kevinj110

Observer
Seriously no one wants this? I thought it was a deal $200 shipped for a snorkel. Gotta be a mall crawler somewhere.:shakin:

Kevinj110

Observer
Oh I am sure you could make it fit. Probably wouldnt look goot but ha ha. Or on the right side for that matter.

89trailrunner

still available? I'm interested if it is. I just bought a used snorkel for a second gen for the v6 portion, looking to get the first gen snorkle to make it fit my 89 4runner. then i'd have an 'extra' 2nd gen snorkel set up for a 4 cyl, so slosurfer may be interested in that...

slosurfer

Adventurer
89trailrunner said:
still available? I'm interested if it is. I just bought a used snorkel for a second gen for the v6 portion, looking to get the first gen snorkle to make it fit my 89 4runner. then i'd have an 'extra' 2nd gen snorkel set up for a 4 cyl, so slosurfer may be interested in that...

hmmm... I'm interested. How different are the internal components between the 6 and 4cyl?

Motorvated

Nature Junkie
I need JUST the outer snorkel peice. I dont need any of the under hood stuff. Let em know in a PM if you have anything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles