More family planning?

fowldarr

Explorer
The title is meant to be funny, but just a thought as we are preparing to adopt a son, who will be a little brother to my three biological sons...

There seem to be a lot of families and/or family men (women too), so why is his section of our fabulous forum not more active?

In my case I spend a lot of time lurking as I am plenty busy with our own 5 children. With all of our children, I am looking at some Suburbans so we can take our backcountry trips in comfort. I have worked with plenty of adoptive families in my work in the fostercare system over the past 15 years so admire your decision. I also enjoy trip reports of others getting out with their children.

fowldarr

Explorer
Wasn't much of a choice. We were old not o have any more for medical reasons, which made us realize we wanted one more. After looking at our options for a couple of years, I told my wife 'if God wants us to have another someone will drop it off on our doorstep'. A few months ago we were approached by our neighbors daughter and he asked if we would adopt her baby (due oct 19). Can't really say no to that!

I think we need to get some more family adventures posted on here....

Expedition Leader
The title is meant to be funny, but just a thought as we are preparing to adopt a son, who will be a little brother to my three biological sons...

There seem to be a lot of families and/or family men (women too), so why is his section of our fabulous forum not more active?

Well for one thing, this forum has its share of Malthusian nut jobs that want to tell other people how many kids they can have, to save the earth... :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your new addition in any event!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles