Exhaust Resonator Pipes

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

September 15, 2012

Products: Exhaust Resonator Pipes Mercedes-¬Benz W463 G-Class Geländewagen
Company: G-¬wagenacessories.com

G-wagenaccessories.com introduces the all new Exhaust Resonator Pipes for the 2002+ G-500 LWB Geländewagen.
These perfect fitting stainless steel replacement exhaust pipes have been exclusively designed by Karl Volger of G-wagenaccessories.com for the Mercedes-Benz G-Class. Made from seamless 304 stainless steel tubes, professional digitized for correct shape, bends and mountings, these sleek performance pipes will replace the heavy and expensive OEM resonator units in the 2002 + G-Class G-500's exhaust system. These bolt-on exhaust pipes are using identical factory Mercedes-Benz W463 exhaust connections with the OEM seal rings.

USES
• Performance replacement parts for the expensive, heavy & low clearance OEM resonators
• This is a vehicle specific part, only for Mercedes-Benz W463 LWB G-500 2002+ vehicles

To read the complete New Product Release please go to:
http://www.g-wagenaccessories.com/PressRelease/PRResonatorPipes.htm
Resonator Exhaust Pipe Kit.jpg

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Do these pipes provide any performance benefits? Do they make the exhaust louder?

I am sure they do. I exchanged the mid-exhaust resonator for a straight through pipe on my 2000 (pre-MBUSA) G500, and the exhaust is much louder, like a 1960's US V8. Ergo my truck's nickname - "Deep Throat".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke