2007 Silverado Crew "classic"

Treybiz

Observer
AWESOME!!! Looks great, are those tires more of a 35" or closer to a 33?

I want a crew cab SOOOOOO bad

Just a hair under 33" diameter. But they are all kinds of wide. It rained 6+" at the deer lease this weekend and they worked great. :elkgrin:

General Automag

Adventurer
How did you mount your Hi-Light jack lengthwise inside the bed of your truck?

On the Chevrolet/GMC trucks, you can't access the inside "wall" of the truck bed in order to attach any type of mount for a jack. Did you use toggle bolts or nutsertz or did you cut into the truck bed from the underside? Thanks.

Treybiz

Observer
On the Chevrolet/GMC trucks, you can't access the inside "wall" of the truck bed in order to attach any type of mount for a jack. Did you use toggle bolts or nutsertz or did you cut into the truck bed from the underside? Thanks.

Hi-Lift is on the wheel-well and the Jerry Can Mount is on the bed floor both using simple stainless bolts, nuts, and washers. I didn't notice any gap between the bed floor and the under side of the bed....

Treybiz

Observer
Few Updates.

Scored a Matching wheel for Cheap and Mounted it to a Spare Nitto I had.
Had a fabtech spare bed mount new in the box I picked up years ago so I mounted the full size spare that way.

Dad gave me an inverter he never had a use for so I'm trying to find it a home in the cab.

Starting to gather my parts pile for my front-end/ suspension re-hash in the spring...

Cognito UCAs, Fox F&R Shocks (Res in Rear), New Rotors, Pads, Shoes, Drums, Deaver Mini-Pack+ Remove stock block, Still deciding on what to update-replace on the steering.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
What do you think of you're arb bumper? I have an 04 2500 crew cab short box and am trying to decide between that or building one. Its a great looking truck! What kind of bike?

Treybiz

Observer
What do you think of you're arb bumper? I have an 04 2500 crew cab short box and am trying to decide between that or building one. Its a great looking truck! What kind of bike?

I love the ARB. I searched for a while and it was an ARB or build my own. I would buy it again.

That Bike is my RedLine MCog Flight 26" single speed. Tons of fun on the Texas Trails... Air Fork, Carbon Pieces, and Atomlab Wheels.

Also have a Turner RFX all mountain 26" at home for when I really want to hurt myself.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Well Thats good to hear! How far does it stick out in the front? I

Ok sweet, I have a Trek MArlin 29'er gary fisher edition and love it. It will pretty much go over anything. haha its a better bike than I am a rider it even makes me look good at times,

I love the ARB. I searched for a while and it was an ARB or build my own. I would buy it again.

That Bike is my RedLine MCog Flight 26" single speed. Tons of fun on the Texas Trails... Air Fork, Carbon Pieces, and Atomlab Wheels.

Also have a Turner RFX all mountain 26" at home for when I really want to hurt myself.

Treybiz

Observer
Forgot I never updated this..

Sold this thing and picked up a 2011 Crew Cab 6.2 Spd Z71.

Stock as a rock as of today. Have a whole pile of parts waiting in my office and will start a new thread at some point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior