Toyota expedition roof top trailer

2fjs

Custom made trailer, with custom lid, rack, Camping Lab Roof Top Tent, Rhino coat in bed and front of trailer, 3500lb axle with toyota FJ wheels, rear stablilizer, removeable tongue with 2' ball and Max Coupler by Cuamco, storage box, plenty of clearance. Spare tire, water tank ( not installed) Like new condition, barely used. Location Colorado.

Nine-7-Zero Five-3-One-Two-7-four-two

$3200.00

Attachments

• Puerto Rico-Camping-San Diego 087.jpg
    Puerto Rico-Camping-San Diego 087.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 895
  • Puerto Rico-Camping-San Diego 084.jpg
    Puerto Rico-Camping-San Diego 084.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 251

2fjs

Hi aktoyotagal! The tent is 55x94 only been used for two weekends, my wife does not want to climb the ladder, need to sell with the trailer.

We are west of Denver in Winter Park area, I can send more pic's if you are interested.

aktoyotagal

Bummer! That's the exact tent I'm looking for. Well, if something comes up and you decide to sell separately, let me know.

Just out of curiosity - I was trying to peak at more pics of your trailer, but it looks like the pics in the original build thread are gone. Do you have more pics of your trailer? Not what I'm looking for, but I'd assume more pics could only help get it sold.

Good luck with the sale!

2fjs

That is a really cool trailer, is it a truck bed on a truck frame or a truck bed on a custom frame?

It is a custom frame with 35oolb axle, spring over I will try to add a picture

Attachments

• 340.jpg
    340.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC00665.jpg
    DSC00665.jpg
    558.4 KB · Views: 189

canelson

I just happen to have a private entry RTT with additional changing room that adds 7'x7' footprint with floor, windows, door. Only actually camped in over July 4th family reunion in Michigan. Husband decided that at 70 he's too decrepit to climb ladder on regular basis and I NEED questioning

canelson

Opps, hit wrong button on tablet. Air conditioning is what I need so the tow behind of choice and necessity will be an A frame hard side camper. I just sent the tent home with friend in Mcleansboro, Illinois who is also helping me divest myself of horses, trailer, etc. She is located near camping and trail riding Mecca, not much selling in Oklahoma right now. I left it to her to price, hurts too much to see how much I'm losing on all stuff. It is a Roof-Top-Trend by Mombasa Tents. Yea, I know, its made in China, but they've been around a while and from what I've seen, made well. I paid $1,100.00 for tent,$400.00 crossbars and towers, $300.00 for changing room, plus the huge shipping fee of $300.00. Yes, more money than brains at the time, not much money now on SS. I think she's priced it at $1,000.00 + shipping if required. Anyway, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

2fjs

Sounds like you need to start a thread for your tent, Canelson, But this trailer is still for sale I will consider trades?

2fjs

2fjs

This camper is back on the market!!

$2900.00 I thought I had it sold last fall, deal fell through so now it's even a better deal. Cal 970-531-2742
Must pick up in Denver area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne