So Cal Craigs list find

rvrfish

Observer
Hello,

long time no posting for me, too much work! (Ok a little fishing also)

any way's look what I found on Craig’s list,

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/rvs/440928039.html

Cheers,
Matt

PS I won’t be buying it, I have this silly rule for shopping on Ebay/Craig’s list etc. I wont respond to any add that has the words “Rare” “One of a Kind” “Collectors” etc…

I just don’t wont to deal with people that think their stuff is worth more than it is. I mean come on, you’re selling it on the Internet, and it’s not in the Smithsonian…

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
He lives in a home on wheels and camps in a tent on wheels. Cool!

kcowyo

ExPo Original
I don't think it's misleading to call it "rare". He is asking a premium though for a tent in a box trailer with no ammenities.

The cargo rack is a nice touch but it looks like you'd have to completely unload it before setting up the tent. I think the Jumping Jack trailer may be a better design.

Nice CL find - :beer:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
rvrfish said:

PS I won’t be buying it, I have this silly rule for shopping on Ebay/Craig’s list etc. I wont respond to any add that has the words “Rare” “One of a Kind” “Collectors” etc…

I just don’t wont to deal with people that think their stuff is worth more than it is. I mean come on, you’re selling it on the Internet, and it’s not in the Smithsonian…

Agreed. I just found a generator that is within $50 of a new one and the seller did not have the manual or accessories. He was so sure of his "great" price that he even called me to try to convince me of it even after I sent him web links for better priced (new) units.

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
craigslist is the strangest place. I just sold a laptop via craigslist and when the fellas met me I think they thought they were gonna jack it. After that little episode, I did wind up selling to a guy that "forgot" the price and brought $300 less, thinking that waving cash would be enough. I won't use it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles