PZJ75

NM-Frontier

Explorer
All right now you'v done it! We are going to need lots more pics of this one! That is a very nice 75 sir.:sombrero:

GooSe_1977

Observer
Thank you ! We actually didn't wan't one - OK, my wife didn't, but during our trip to Kroatien this year we met a couple mith a bautyfull FJ45 with poptop and started to speak over Landcruisers ... they had a second one at home that is now ours :)
For the pictures, it's raining here al day log. We might head over to France next week for a week or so ... I hope to get some mor pictures there ...

GooSe_1977

Observer
THX :) we are going to spend the next 2 weeks ind France / Provence. The weather there is much better than here ... so I'll be able to post some pic when I'm back ;-)

GooSe_1977

Observer
Well, my wife works as a teacher and I'm a fotografer. So we can use every school holliday ;-) Plans are to use these to travel trough Europe and not so far countries. This year christmas we are heading to sweden, witout the toyo - just spending 10 days in nice small house near a lake. Eastern we wan't do spend 2 Weeks on Corse / Korsika, in the Summer it's 3 weeks south France, Pyrinäen. After that we don't have any plans yet ...
As soon as we have a baby we are planing on a trip from 2-4month, depending on our child. And in a few years we wan't to do a 10-11 month trip - maybe Panamerika, Afrika or Asia ....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier