Wow. Just wow. Watch this vid if you haven't before.

Clutch

<---Pass
Awesome!

You'll probably like this on board camera & commentary with Guy Martin.

Last edited:

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
Kermit, I found myself laughing at that Guy Martin video. He's super chill and mellow. "Oh, what's the name of this turn...?" That at probably 100mph. My commentary would be nothing but girl-like shrieks and screams.

sandalscout

Adventurer
Kermit, I found myself laughing at that Guy Martin video. He's super chill and mellow. "Oh, what's the name of this turn...?" That at probably 100mph. My commentary would be nothing but girl-like shrieks and screams.

He's not commentating during the lap! :ylsmoke: The audio was added in the studio afterward, I'm sure.

Still, it's pretty cool, if I pulled off a lap like that, I'd be all like "Woah! Did you see that?!?!?!"

Clutch

<---Pass
I found the Guy Martin amusing video for other reasons...he is talking a mile a minute, can't remember names for the life of him, yet that same brain of his, lets him just go absolutely full tilt boogie around the track., and conscience of what gear he needs to be in, and how fast to take corners...and when to go slow.

Yeah, as Sandal said, commentary was dubbed in after the fact.

joejinky

I can't even THINK as fast as those guys ride. That is fine for those who need the speed, but I will NEVER ride a bike that fast. I can feel the pain of the crash just watching it.

Expedition Leader
I lived in County Antrim for a few years. It's hard to appreciate from the video just how narrow the roads are, with no shoulders at all most of the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online