Coil spring spacers and trailing arm bushings -Mercedes G - W460,461,463

GTO71

Just wondering does anyone have a good coil compressor they can recommend for a decent price. The cheap auto part store special ones in my tool box worked really hard when I lifted my ZJ Jeep and don't think they would cut it wit the G's coils

Titus Pullo

Adventurer
Christmas and Holiday season SALE!

Christmas/Holiday season SALE!

For the month of December only!

For the coming holiday season and to celebrate the 4 th. year of TPS market presence I am proud to announce the following discounts for the group members:

- FREE WORLDWIDE shipping with the purchase of set of lift kit spacers and a set of bushings, or two sets of any product.
- OR 10% discount for any product - any thickness lift spacer kit or basic bushing set.
- OR a FREE set of Panhard arm bushings added to your bushings set. VIN/chassis number required.

I am also proud to introduce the new products to the TPS parts list - Mercedes Benz W460/461/463 trailing arms OFFSET CENTER BUSHINGS. Available now by special request.
The other new product available is the Panhard arm bushings. They can be added to your bushing set by request. VIN/chassis number required.

As always we offer a combination of different thickness lift kit spacers by your request at no extra cost; worldwide shipping - yes, to your country too; and the greatest service in the industry.

Contact me via PM here for details or if you have any questions or concerns.

ILIAN

Adventurer
Can you please explain how to adjust the offset bushings when doing an alignment? Do you have any pictures of them installed? What is the maximum amount of caster degree change we can get out of them?

Titus Pullo

Adventurer
Can you please explain how to adjust the offset bushings when doing an alignment? Do you have any pictures of them installed? What is the maximum amount of caster degree change we can get out of them?

PM-ed you the instruction.

The bushings are giving you about 2 degrees change, which allows you to keep the caster within the factory limits with 4" lift.

Titus Pullo

Adventurer
Products and pictures update

TPS products are always available - keep ordering fellows.

Closer look to the bushing set:

Trailing arm bushings.JPG

And installed on the trailing arm - 2 showed, the set is for all 4.

mxmXAmuvuMcWi24P3cDP1Rw.jpg

Offset (caster correction) bushing set. Higher (80-85 SH) hardness showed, by special request.

ofset bushings.JPG

And, of course the worlds best seller - coil spring spacer lift kits - 30, 40, 50 mm. (40 mm. pictured)

40 mm. spacers.JPG

As usual: combination of different parts are available by request at no extra cost.
Worldwide shipping.

Last edited:

Newanglo

My W460 already has +2" springs fitted but the previous owner made no camber adjustment. Do you have offset bushes available or would you recommend another solution. It would appear the the Panards are too short also. Any thoughts?

Titus Pullo

Adventurer
My W460 already has +2" springs fitted but the previous owner made no camber adjustment. Do you have offset bushes available or would you recommend another solution. It would appear the the Panards are too short also. Any thoughts?
Sorry for the late reply, I am not here very often. Yes, offset caster correction bushings are available, in both hardnesses. FREE SHIPPING to the end of the month (will be extended for you). PM me for details.

Titus Pullo

Adventurer
The FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION is now over. Thanks everybody for your interest and support.
Congratulations to the lucky forum member that bought TPS product today in the last minute!
The last promotional set went to ....Indonesia!

As usual, the TPS products are always available.
AND as usual, you will receive 10% discount when purchasing two TPS products, and 15% for three.
Buy more - save more :)

**To the guy that send me a request which I didn't saw and didn't respond immediately: your parts will be send with FREE SHIPPING if ordered to April 14th. This was my fault and I apologize.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz