Thread: Baja Nov

Default Baja Nov

Just a heads up Mike Lokey has 1 seat, possibly 2 open in his Truck for the Baja run. Any interested parties would be expected to Help do some driving and Chip in on general expenses like fuel, food etc. Truck will be leaving from Tampa Nov 6 and arriving in Tuscon Nov 8th. Heading for the Sonoyta border crossing Nov 9th. Please contact Mike lokey @ mlokey@lokeytrucks.com if your interested.

This trip will take you to Ensenada for contingency day. Meet and greet with McMillan racing also drive as a chase truck for part of race. Then Down the second half of the course to Cabo. After a few days in Cabo then back up to the top half of the course and out back to home. Mike is planning on Flying home for thanksgiving Nov 21 out of Tuscon so if you want to be home for thanks gining and and live east of Tuscon you will need to fly home. If not he is also looking for someone to drive his truck back to Tampa.

Sorry guys I edited his email address to the correct one. I accidentally plugged in his old one.the link is correct now.
    Last edited by Nullifier; 10-11-2007 at 05:23 PM.

Man, If my baby wasn't due Nov 10th, I'd be all over that!

Mike
    '06 Tacoma DCab TRD

Ahhh Mike has Shattered his wrist, and wont be going. . I was SOOOO hoping for that seat. But if I feel sad, I really feel for Mike, All that time $ and planning.

There will always be 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by laurie-the-lorry
    Ahhh Mike has Shattered his wrist, and wont be going. . I was SOOOO hoping for that seat. But if I feel sad, I really feel for Mike, All that time $ and planning.

There will always be 2008.
    Ya that all went down just the other day. My advise is resist the urge to do those punching bag games at the bar! He has a cast and everything. He has been in alot of pain but what can you do. I think the big issue is he is worried about is if he has to do repairs since he only has one good hand.

We are going to sit down in a week or so a schedule a new trip for the spring.