Interest in a Hannibal awning group buy

Steve UK

Adventurer
Hi Scott,

I followed your group buy hoping to see more pictures, has everyone got them fitted?

I got the walls for mine and they are great, only 3 though? Currently making a 4th, procurement has finished final design needs signing off then on to manufacturing :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

ttn333

Observer
Hi Scott,

I followed your group buy hoping to see more pictures, has everyone got them fitted?

I got the walls for mine and they are great, only 3 though? Currently making a 4th, procurement has finished final design needs signing off then on to manufacturing :)

I haven't had a chance to install it yet. I had assumed it's a 4 walled set up. 3 walled set up would not be good.

ScottReb

Adventurer
Hey everyone. Here is the contact info for who I dealt with at Hannibal.

Jacques Willig
Hannibal Safari Equipment
Tel: +27 21 534 9050
Fax: +27 21 534 9053
"Hannibal Safari" <info@hannibal.co.za>,

He was a pleasure to deal with. Like all have heard about dealing in ZA, they are not in a hurry. But he got everything done in a mostly timely manner. Helped with any import/shipping questions as well.

If anyone needs further from me feel free to contact me at coolrn@gmail.com. Ill be glad to help.

Scott

DMOZ

Hi everyone. I was one of the lucky individuals that participated in the 'group buy' above from Hannibal, led by Scott. I purchased a 2.4m Hannibal awning with sides, as well as some custom bracketry needed to attach the awning to a frontrunner rack/bars. Unfortunatley, my build plans have changed and I'm looking to sell the awning, sides and brackets. All of the items are in the original factory plastic wrap, nothing was opened or installed. I'm looking to get what I paid for it, $1052 for the awning + sides, and another $100 for the brackets + 2"x1" rectangular tubing. I'm ideally looking for someone who can pick up everything in the Bay Area, CA. I will also advertise this in the 'For Sale' section but thought I'd post here given the interest after the 'group buy'.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Hi Scott,

attachment.php

attachment.php

where did you score that mounting bar/bracket?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles