So something happened with either the temperature outside or the mix on the paint and the paint on the core support ran like crazy and never setup. So Friday morning when I got up, the paint was a nasty sticky horrible mess. Tried to dry it but zero luck with that so I tried to sand it and it just went downhill from there.
So I took the whole core support over to Jon at Soda Blast in Tigard and he did a great job of cleaning up the mess I had been so successful in making.
Got the core support back friday night hung it in the garage, cleaned it, primed, sanded, scuffed it and heated it all up nice and warm as well as the garage.
Shot more paint on it and this time it turned out great.
Saturday morning, paint was dry so I was finally able to begin the reassembly process on the frontend. Inner fenders, trimmed for future fender cutting and core support mounted up.
The fenders and all the other stuff was next, so I got to mounting stuff.
Here is where I ended the day early as we had a wedding to go to.
I also spent some time cleaning up the engine since the engine bay was starting to look descent. Cleaned and painted the engine with some high temp black paint, pulled the top valve cover cover and shot that tan and re painted the cummins in red and used some stove brite on the exhaust and turbo exhaust side.
Other than figuring out why it wont start, and getting a radiator installed, the engine bay is pretty much buttoned up.