Overland Campers for FG 4x4 and 4x2 Available now in USA, Australia and export

AMBOT

Adventurer
Its great to see one of these customer trucks. I hope we can hear from them or others as to their experiences with this camper. It seems a great fit for our market, and hope it can get more attention. The feedback on the customers experience I think would prove invaluable to the future success of this camper.

HOST INDUSTRIES--- NEW---TRIPLE SLIDE---- SIDE ENTRY----- OUTBACK EXPLORER

Host Industries now offers 2 different floor plans of the OutBack Explorer built on the Mitsubishi Canter 4X4

• The original rear entry double slide. The slides added 21% living space over a non-slide unit
• The "NEW" Side entry triple slide. The slides add a whopping 49% more living space over a non-slide unit

Some of the added features of the new larger living space are;
• Side entry
• Walk around bed
• Bathroom sink/vanity
• Additional seating (rear slide couch)
• Additional wardrobe space
• Additional water
• larger under floor storage

tripleslide 1.jpg

http://www.hostcampers.com/graphics/Outback/Outback_Floor_Plans.html

http://www.hostcampers.com/Default.htm

For more information please contact Host Industries Inc.

(541) 330-2328 Ext 6

rpozzi@6pozzis.com

1.JPG

EarthCruiser

Adventurer
Potential customer could not complete the sale of this OutBack :(
So if your looking for a very very good deal for a 4x4 Camper and just in time for summer :)
Sales@earthcruiser.com
$125,000 OBO - thats a very good deal!!

48_outback_images_finished.jpg

Last edited:

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
I got to crawl around in both, as well as a few competitors trucks at the overland expo. I really enjoyed each of the vehicles that I explored. I certainly can say that the higher priced vehicles did not host very much for the huge leap in price. The Host triple slide had to be my favorite, I loved that truck! It was a great price for a four-wheel-drive motorhome, and it seemed very comfortable inside. The bathroom felt a bit awkward for me, but other than that it was a very enjoyable vehicle… Therefore has to the bathroom, you could get over it.

I certainly do see these vehicles as a possibility and my future… Granted it'll be 15 years before my kids out of the house enough that I can get a vehicle that small, but I'm willing to wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles