You, too, can outfit your rig with African Conservation decals

DesertRose

Safari Chick & Supporting Sponsor
Some generous ExPo members in SoCal have teamed up to get us some very cool African Conservation Fund decals.

See the post on how to order here, as part of this discussion. [Edit: I had the link wrong, on ordering - now it's fixed! Sorry about that!]

We're having these decals made:

ACF_Decal_Eleph_1.jpg

ACF_Decal_Oval2.jpg

Last edited:

Moody

Needs to get out more
I'd take a few of each...I got some suprised looks when discussing the ACF with some Science Teachers at lunch this week...they must not think history teachers know anything besides history?

windy

Observer
Quick clarification: To send payment via paypal is that
roseann at africanconservationfund dot org
? No "e" on the roseann?

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertRose

windy said:
Quick clarification: To send payment via paypal is that actually [edited out]? No "e" on the roseann?

Hey Windy! Thanks for clarifying, yes, there is no e on the end, and just to let you guys know the reason we write it like that (using no punctuation that is recognizable as an email address) is because very evil spam machines (or 'bots', short for robots) scan the net and "slurp" up email addresses that are written out in code and then dump those into spam databases to sell to lowlifes!

Thanks so much for all the support everybody!

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
That's awesome Roseann thanks for sharing, we were just looking for an orginization to contribute to and want to make sure it's a trustworthy one, I believe we found it!

DesertRose

Thanks so much everybody - the order is placed. We'll have plenty extra for new contributions, too.

I'm treating these as bonus contribution goodies, so your contributions are all tax-deductible :arabia:

Thank you for your support - I will be contacting southern Cal and AZ who are interested in community conservation here and in Africa to meet up with me when I'm in your region and maybe we can form some loose networks of "warriors" to help spread the word and help raise support and funds.

You guys are AWESOME and ExPo continues to amaze me with everyone's generosity.

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
that is great.. I have been meaning to sign up for the raffle too to support the fund. I will definetely be ordering several stickers, thanks!

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
DesertRose said:
I will be contacting southern Cal and AZ who are interested in community conservation here and in Africa to meet up with me when I'm in your region and maybe we can form some loose networks of "warriors" to help spread the word and help raise support and funds.

Hey, now THAT's a cool idea!
Call them, "Junior Maasai Warriors!"
We can optionally include the public circumcision without anesthesia bit... :Wow1:

LOL!
safari.gif

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
DaktariEd said:
Hey, now THAT's a cool idea!
Call them, "Junior Maasai Warriors!"
We can optionally include the public circumcision without anesthesia bit... :Wow1:

LOL!
safari.gif

:Wow1: :smileeek: :Wow1: :smileeek: :Wow1: :smileeek: :Wow1: :smileeek:

Ummm... NO THANKS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne