FS Brunton 2 burner propane camp stove SOLD

Lars70

Observer
Bought this stove new two years ago, an experiment in cooking with propane. Used once, on a short weekend trip a year ago. Decided that I still like cooking with white gas (Coleman fuel) on my antique Coleman stove. Finally getting around to clearing out some excess gear.

Brunton now markets this stove as the Primus Profile. No difference except for the name.

The bad: If you read the reviews, the piezo ignition is panned. The reviews are accurate. This one is hit or miss. Since I always carry a butane lighter, that was a non-issue for me. Having been out on the road once, there are a few scuffs on the outside, and of course the burners are slightly discolored from having been lit a couple of times.

The good: In near-new condition. I found the pulled rivets on the latches to be cheesy, so I drilled them out and replaced them with driven AN470 aircraft rivets, since I had them on hand. I'm including the adapter hose and fittings, not shown in the photos, for operating with a standard (refillable) propane tank.

Selling for $60 delivered. Located in Davis, CA.

PM or email to yoloflyer at (gmail) dot (com)

i-BmWNdgd-XL.jpg

i-Fsv9838-XL.jpg

Attachments

• i-BmWNdgd-XL.jpg
    i-BmWNdgd-XL.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
Brunton

Hello Lars,
I just received your email - please consider it sold. I will send you the money asap.

Thanks,
Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giobarra