ARB RTT Warranty question

Jp90Talon

Adventurer
Well havent posted on here in quite some time but I am in need of some advice. I have an ARB RTT mounted on a M416 trailer and have had it for about 2 years and a total of 3 weekend camping trips. I have had an issue with since camping trip #2 with one of the seams of a window coming undone but didnt figure it was any real issue to worry about. However I went to use the RTT a few weekends ago on our year end camping trip and discovered that there are several areas on the base that are cracking where the rivets were inserted into the rails. The worst being at least 6" in length. The GF didnt feel comfortable sleeping in something over 6ft off the ground that had cracks so I bundled it back up and we spent the weekend in my back up tent on the ground. I havent had the chance to open it back up to inspect it in detail or get any pics. I know ARB has a 3 year limited warranty. Do you guys think that this is something that may have a chance at being covered? I am just a bit worried that this tent is about 2 years old and is already having issues with a window seam and cracking base with only 3 camping trips under its belt......and to be quite honest for the amount I spent on it I expected more out of it. What do you guys think....any and all advice/feedback is welcome.

grimbo

Explorer
Just contact ARB they are the only ones who can actually answer the question, everything else is supposition

Jp90Talon

Adventurer
Thanks for the replies. I was just wanted to see if anyone has had any experiences with them with warranty issues in the past

enzo

Explorer
ARB has incredible customer service. Just give them a call and I'm sure they will help you out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94