1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 5-1/2" long arm lift

Doppler

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, V8 5.2 Liter, Auto, PW, PS, PL. 162k on odometer, transmission rebuilt at 150k. 5 1/2" Rustys offroad longarm lift kit, 33's, steel wheels, calipers, rotors, brake pads, oil pressure switch, battery, Flowmaster 50 series exhaust and thermostat all within a year old. I have also replaced all the front headlight, turn signal, side marker light assemblies because they were hazy and discolored and have installed Sylvania Silver Star bulbs. Transmission flushed and refilled with synthetic fluid last year. New www.custom4x4fabrication.com winch bumper, diff guards and skid plates. New Hella 500 off road lights. Spare tire is inside. Power steering pump and serpetine belt replaced in August. I built this Jeep to be used mainly for expedition trips or multiple day trail runs. Could be modified to use for rock crawling with lower gears and lockers. Engine is very strong and transmission shifts smooth. Will need some speakers and the headliner replaced. $7,000

IMG_0415.JPGIMG_0416.JPG
IMG_0418.JPGIMG_0421.JPG
IMG_0422.JPGIMG_0423.JPG
IMG_0424.JPG

Last edited:

Doppler

Doppler

Still running stock gears in the d30 front and d35 rear? Why are you selling it?

Had my eye on a neighbors CJ 7 for a year now and it came up for sale. I have a 2006 wrangler, the ZJ, and now the CJ 7. Since my TJ is my primary daily driver this one was the logical choice to sell. Gears are still stock, but I have regeared the speedometer to recalibrate it to compensate for the tire size, 4.10's would probably be perfect for it. Mike makes an awesome matching rear bumper for it with swing out tire carrier, follow the web link in the original post if interested.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I'm interested in receiving any feedback on this Jeep as well, you won't offend me.

Well, to be honest you have a $2500 Jeep with about $3k in parts on it and tires that will need replacing soon, so it is priced quite high compared to what else is on the market even though the body looks quite clean. Add to that whomever buys it will need to either install new gears or go down in tire size to make it more comfortable for driving and keep transmission temps down. I usually don't comment on vehicles for sale, but you asked for feedback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior