Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

chevyexpotruck

Observer
Finally found a Tab2 mount I really like.
DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

Everything is Pro-clip brand and made specifically for the 3rd gen 4runner and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. This device is the perfect size for nav.

Thanks for this awesome mount suggestion. I have been looking forever for a good mount for my Galaxy Tab 2 (7inch) and either only found some really cheap stuff (the ones that fall off the second you hit a small bump), windshield mounts (which I do not like), or the really expensive RamMount type stuff. Plus I love that Proclip has pics of the mounts in your particular vehicle so that you can have an idea what it will look like when installed.

BTW, looks good in your truck ;)

Ordering some mounts for my trucks now.

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
I am really close to pulling the trigger on one of these. I have seen some previews of the Tab 3 and I think the Tab 2 10" is better in the fact that the speakers are forward facing. Might not even be a big deal once you use bt speakers for sound anyway.
IDK.

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Amazon is listing the Tab 3's for release on the 7th. Not sure if that means the Tab 2's will stay the same price as they are now or drop further. Just a heads up.

paddlenbike

Adventurer
Thanks for this awesome mount suggestion. I have been looking forever for a good mount for my Galaxy Tab 2 (7inch) and either only found some really cheap stuff (the ones that fall off the second you hit a small bump), windshield mounts (which I do not like), or the really expensive RamMount type stuff. Plus I love that Proclip has pics of the mounts in your particular vehicle so that you can have an idea what it will look like when installed.

BTW, looks good in your truck ;)

Great, hope it works out well for you! Be sure to post pictures when you get it installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz