2001 100 Series Land Cruiser

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
The wife wants a new car. I bought this for myself a few years ago to turn into our family adventure vehicle and the wife claimed it immediately as hers. While we were still working who would drive it, I added a Slee "Blue Berry" front winch bumper and some ******** Cepek FCII's.

Miles; 154,000 +/- (She drives it daily and it has the normal dings/chips associated with Nordstrom parking lots). Since we've owned it, it has not been on anything harder than NV. dirt roads.

Has only had synthetic fluids in it since we've owned it.

3rd row seating

Sears Platinum Battery added with in the last year.

O.E.M. Toyota front shocks installed last year.

New brake pads and rotors installed this year.

The vehicle was a trade in at our local Toyota dealership. I tracked down the previous owner (P.O.) and asked if the timing belt had been replaced and she said "Yes" by her local (Susanville CA.) mechanic at around 95,000. HOWEVER, I can't find the little sticker that is included with the OEM kit. Take it for what it's worth.

Things that bug the ******** out of me about the truck...

The P.O. replaced the OEM stereo with an after market head unit. It works fine, but I hate non factory radios.

There is an intermittent light rattle in the drivers door panel.

The P.O. must have had a cell phone mount attached to the lower right dash. The panel is independent and easily replaced.

$13,000.00

You can p.m. me or e-mail me @ jmw2u @ yahoo . com with the spaces deleted.

If I have anymore Carfax reports available, I will run one and post it. I will know on Sunday 11-11-12 when I'm back in my office.

The vehicle is located in Reno NV. We make a lot of trips to Rancho Santa Margarita (South Orange County) CA. and may be able to deliver depending on the terms.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_5141.jpg

IMG_5142.jpg

IMG_5143.jpg

IMG_5144.jpg

IMG_5146.jpg

sourdough

Adventurer
why are LC's so expensive? I just purchased a 2003 tundra 4.7,4WD,Acess cab,Limited, TRD, leather plus many other options with 65,000 miles for 13,000.

enzo

Explorer
why are LC's so expensive? I just purchased a 2003 tundra 4.7,4WD,Acess cab,Limited, TRD, leather plus many other options with 65,000 miles for 13,000.

Do you know what these things sell for new? Tundras just don't hold their value like the LC, T4R and Tacoma do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz