The ExPo 200 Series Registry

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Moderator...Please do not allow Kurt to post a 200 series build thread. Jealousy will ensue!
Thanks for your understanding on such a difficult matter:)

Boo :D

The time is nearing... parts piles are getting taller.

parts_pile (Small).jpg

atwalz

1. Year, model, color, etc: 2013, USA version LC200 (all options included). Color: Black on Black.
2. Name of owner/screen name: K. Atwal/Atwalz (Tundra Solutions, IH8MUD and here)
3. How long have you owned your 200 series? Is this your first? Acquired 9/1/2013, This is our first TLC.
4. Mileage at date of purchase and present miles: 12 miles on when we picked her up and now ~30,000 miles on odometer.
5. Your favorite mods... If any: HD Tow points, Prestigious Society module, TRD Rock Warrior rims and 285-70-17 KO2, and home built Rock Sliders
6. How your 200 is used... ie. DD, family adventure, overland travel, etc.: DD, family adventure.
7. Your 3 favorite photos (keep them updated):
8. Link to your build thread: Dealer installed lojack and remote starter. No other mods planned as of now. I would like to upgrade suspension with ICON.

IMG_2171.jpg

email4293.jpg

DSC_7887.jpg

40-Overlander

That blows my mind that you had to drive that distance to get the vehicle in the color you wanted. For the price they should be dropping it off at your doorstep with hot coffee and the breakfast of your choosing. I won't lie, I love Toyotas but I can't stand the buying process at their dealerships.

4Running

Toyota could definitely make obtaining a new LC easier with greater accessability and opportunity for customization/personalization to customers in the USA...

kifaru

Observer
1. Year 2009 LC200 (all options included). Color: white.
2. Name of owner/screen name: Kifaru, RockdogAdventures on IH8MUD
3. How long have you owned your 200 series? bought in Dec of 2015
4. Mileage at date of purchase and present miles: 85k at purchase
5. Your favorite mods..Arb Sahara bumper, OME suspension front and rear.
6. How your 200 is used... DD, family adventure, overland travel
IMG_2206.jpg
LC with Chaser side view.jpg

JamesC

Adventurer
1. Year, model, color, etc: 2014; Silver on Black
2. Name of owner/screen name: JamesC
3. How long have you owned your 200 series? Is this your first? 1 year in a couple of days. 3rd, also have an HJ45 and FJ55.
4. Mileage at date of purchase and present mileage: 6; 25K
5. Your favorite mods... If any: They are all of a whole :) Radflo 2.5s, SPC UCA, OME723 rear springs, White Knuckle Sliders, Proline Front Bumper /Aux Tray, ARB Rear dual swings & skids, TJM 15k winch, Rigids, Eezi-Awn K9 2.2m, Baroud Grand Raid XXL, Howling Moon Alu-Awn 2.5 passenger, ShadyBoy rear awning, Odyssey aux battery, IBS Dual Batt+RBM, sPOD SE, TRD Rock warriors x8, BFG KO2 34x10.50s, tows a conversion in progress camp/working dog hauler m1101.

6. How your 200 is used: DD rotation, overland, towing cars/tractors/horses/motorcycles/camp trailer/dogs

This represents a bit of even MORE ELECTRONICS ADDED TO A 200. A wink and a nod to the naysayers :eek:
IMAG1276.jpg

No Snorkel needed, Fourche Mountain wilderness Arkansas
DSC01677.jpg

Coahuila Desert on the Rio Bravo

DSC02110.jpg

edited with an updated pic

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior