dont hate me but....

BBslider001

Diesel Head
not even .99 would get me to Mississippi...

Amen...my thoughts exactly....now .05 might :sombrero: I love my state and all it has to offer. We are down to 3.75 here....much better than the 4.85 we were paying 2 weeks ago. My truck is paid for though, so no complaints on the 454. I got 12.5 for the first tank. Not sure how, but I hand calc'd it and that is what I have so far.

warwgn

Explorer
not even .99 would get me to Mississippi...

Ha ha, not what broght me here either, just a bonus. I was in Farmington NM, just down the road from you, and I got to say I really like it here better. I enjoyed my time in the southwest, I have enjoyed everywhere I have lived I'm just one of those people, but I think I really like living down here more. I will miss going to the cinders to ride my ATV every few months, but will still make there on occasion.

the only bad part down here is almost all the land is private, no BLM to go play on.

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Ha ha, not what broght me here either, just a bonus. I was in Farmington NM, just down the road from you, and I got to say I really like it here better. I enjoyed my time in the southwest, I have enjoyed everywhere I have lived I'm just one of those people, but I think I really like living down here more. I will miss going to the cinders to ride my ATV every few months, but will still make there on occasion.

the only bad part down here is almost all the land is private, no BLM to go play on.

That is what I would have the hardest time with...I grew up in upstate NY...beautiful country there but all private...

bobDog

Expedition Leader
That is what I would have the hardest time with...I grew up in upstate NY...beautiful country there but all private...

Yeah I couldn't do that....here we don't have that.... most beaches and river banks are public...almost. all really. Huge amounts of public land!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

O

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Here's the more I think about that......the more I wonder......you can't just pull off the road onto an unmarked two track w/o worrying if its private land?
Out west if it doesn't say private.......mostlikely public.
So much BLM Land you would not believe it and thats not counting forrest serve land. I actually think there might be more public than private!!!!
Get thee west now ..... you won't believe it..stop driving between 2 strips of other people land. BLM is yours.:D

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Chevrolado

Cruisin'
Dang.. I was excited the other day when I got back from a vacation and found that my local station was DOWN to $3.75. :coffee:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior