Project Hundy Build Thread - 2000 UZJ100 Land Cruiser

mph

Expedition Leader
Kurt, Are you running the BFG KOs or KO2s in the 295 size? D or E rated? Thoughts...Thanks

Last edited:

FreeRoamer

Great preview and build up. How much are you guessing this build out will be? Are you preforming the build yourself? I am looking to do exactly what you have outlined. I just need to find my Hundy first. Thanks for the inspiration. Looking forward to the build!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Great preview and build up. How much are you guessing this build out will be? Are you preforming the build yourself? I am looking to do exactly what you have outlined. I just need to find my Hundy first. Thanks for the inspiration. Looking forward to the build!

One would be in the $15k range to pay a shop to do a similar build (parts and labor included). The build is 100% complete these days, I'm now enjoying the Cruiser out on the trails.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Are you preforming the build yourself?

Kurt either missed this, or (more likely) is too modest. He definetly built it himself as his shop "Cruiser Outfitters" in Sandy Utah is one of the top shops dedicated to Land Cruisers anywhere in the world.

Willman

Kurt - I might be following you and selling the taco for a Hundy.....I'm really struggling as my taco makes me smile and it is fun to drive. Time will only tell.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Kurt - I might be following you and selling the taco for a Hundy.....I'm really struggling as my taco makes me smile and it is fun to drive. Time will only tell.

Cool, you won't be disappointed by the 100. I have thoroughly enjoyed mine. Go test drive a few 100's and see hat you think. Better yet go test drive a 200 :cool:, seriously fun to drive. My next chapter begins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94