Who is gonna be in line to buy one of these?

02TahoeMD

Explorer
I certainly don't have, nor ever will, 6 figures worth of $$ to throw into a vehicle but it sure is a cool concept! Thanks for posting it up.

herm

Adventurer
looks cool, and lots of systems, but isn't it still just a service body with a slide in camper?

BBslider001

Diesel Head
Sometimes overkill isn't cool, and it seems like overkill, not to mention WAY too much money. I love seeing the ingenuity of guys on here rather than some hugely expensive corporate venture....just sayin'.

AFSOC

Explorer
Very pricey, but cool I guess. I am sure we could pick this thing apart if we had the build sheet!!

Nope, not gonna take us long to rip this to shreds around here. I think it's cool. Not in the market, don't have the need but I admire the rig. Over the top, schmover the top, we forget how over the top our stuff seems to other segments.

Jeep

Supporting Sponsor: Overland Explorer Expedition V
"filters for nuclear, biological and chemical threats"......I had no idea the canvas sides on a pop up camper were that tough!

Clutch

<---Pass
We had a 2WD dump version of that truck, after driving that for years...I would say no. Want something much smaller, lighter...which equals more maneuverability. Of course if it is the end of the World, who says any of us will survive to drive that rig?

If there were survivors in a post apocalyptic world, I would assume reality would be much worse than what our imaginations could conjure up. Hope I am vaporized in the initial blast.

DoMiNiC1

Adventurer
Transfer case fail... Look kind crappy for the price, they just stuck a camper on the back of a flatbed and built storage around it. 6 figures I want portals and drive train protection. :coffee:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles